about us

Dog Eat World is best described as aggregation blogzine and web jounal. This site presents articles, posts and expressions focused on topics ranging from social justice, ecology, critical theory and pop culture to activism, history, technological evolution, and much more. Although this project is still in its infancy, we will be refining and expanding our approach as we go along.

We are also currently looking for informed collaborators to help evolve this site into a unique space for cultural critique, political commentary and critical thought. We will be launching an aggressive public awareness campaign in 2011 with the intention of engaging a wide readership.

Our purpose is to gather and present stimulating and informative content for progressive and radical organizers, intellectuals, activists and evolutionaries.

If you are interested in this project and/or in becoming a contributor please let us know! We are open to a wide spectrum of perspectives and 'voices'. Post a comment here and we'll be in touch!

Check back periodically as we will be adding, tweeking and generally improving this site until our anticipated publicy blitz May 2011.

Thanks,

the editorial team-

2 comments:

shvt said...

Hey - Thanks for visiting my blog. Offgrid-Living.com
I don't really write political commentary - I am more of a pacifist anarchist. I don't believe in War and I don't believe in death. As far as I know I have been alive forever. Living in this infinite Now. My religion is the religion of Spinoza, Albert Einstein, Carl Sagan and Yahshua the Nazarene... If you are looking for a writer such as "i" ... I would like to participate on your site.

Michael- said...

@ Rod

sure thing, just send the email addy you use for blogger and I'll invite you as co-author of the blog. You can cross-link your essays or share your favor videos, posts, essays and articles...

the tone of this blog is "open source resistance"...