We're looking for informed collaborators to help evolve this blog into a unique force for cultural innovation, political commentary and critical thinking. We will be launching an agressive marketing campain to engage a wide readership early in 2009.

The intent behind this blog is to generate and promote stimulating and informative content for progressives, radicals, artists, intellectuals, activists and evolutionaries in order to inspire, educate and communicate through creative forms of critique and expression.

If you are interested in this blog and/or in becoming a contributor in evolving this project please let us know! We are open to a wide spectrum of perspectives and 'voices'. Post a comment here and we'll be in touch!

2 comments:

Michael said...

Your project sounds interesting and I wish you the best. I appreciate your comments and your invite to participate.

I would like to hear more about who "we" are, how you plan on "marketing," and what your overall purpose is...

Michael- said...

Hello,

"we" are myself - michael, and my collaborator David. I am an applied social scientist, and David is a non-profit program coordinator. we blog, we collaborate and investigate.

by "marketing" i mean promoting the blog to a wide readership. this is a non-profit blog.

our purpose is to aggregate interesting and stimulating information for critical thinkers and people interested in cultural change.

i hope you will consider blogging here.